Preface: Non-curing waterproof coating and membrane composite use, compared with the traditional membrane waterproofing, in the construction method, construction conditions requirements, construction time and other aspects of the occupies a great advantage, can greatly reduce the construction time, reduce the impact of construction on the environment, and reduce the leakage caused by workers' construction defects, etc.
, so it is widely used in modern building waterproofing, the main waterproof part is the roof and basement waterproofing
So how to apply the composite method of non-curing waterproof coating and coil?
(1) Base surface
The surface of the base layer of the façade wall should be solid, flat, clean and dry, and the concrete surface should not have honeycombs, holes, protruding steel bars and formwork joints
If it does not conform, it should be leveled and treated for online coatingol.
The external wall through the wall pipe should be firmly fixed, and the yin and yang angles of the base surface should be made into a chamfer of 50×50mm
(2) On-site storage requirements
Materials should be handled with care, and in accordance with the requirements of the specification, select a suitable place to store materials on site, materials should avoid direct sunlight and low temperature to cause non-human damage
Do not stack the material in multiple layers and try to avoid deformation
Substrate acceptance→ base layer treatment→ coating base treatment agent→ hot melt non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating→ painting non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating→ laying self-adhesive film waterproof membrane→ membrane mechanical fixation→ node processing→ receiving port fixation, sealing → waterproof layer self-inspection, repair → acceptance
(1) Base layer treatment: the surface of the base layer should be firm, flat, dry, clean, free of dust and oil, and the corner should be made into a bevel of 50mm×50mm or a rounded corner
with a radius of 50mm.
(2) Brushing the base layer treatment agent: evenly apply the base layer treatment agent on the qualified base layer, the treatment agent should be fully stirred before painting, and the thickness should be uniform when painting, no bottom leakage, no accumulation, and follow the principle of
high first and then low, first façade and then plane.
The self-adhesive coil can be applied when the applied base layer treatment is dry
(3) Hot melt non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating: Before construction, the non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating should be placed in the heating tank to heat in a liquid state, reaching the specified hot temperature before construction, the heating temperature of manual scraping ≥ 120 °C, spraying temperature ≥ 150 °C
(4) Construction of non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating: the non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating in the heating tank is evenly scraped on the base layer by scraping or spraying, the thickness of 1mm can be, after scraping the non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating, roll the self-adhesive film waterproof membrane within 3min, and then lightly scrape the surface of the membrane, discharge the internal air, so that the coil and the non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating are firmly bonded together
(5) Roll roll self-adhesive film waterproof membrane: After the non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating is finished on the base layer, immediately roll roll the self-adhesive film waterproof membrane, gently scrape the surface of the membrane when rolling, discharge the internal air, so that the coil and liquid rubber are firmly bonded together
The lap width of the self-adhesive film waterproof membrane is 80mm, the narrowest point shall not be less than 70mm, and the lap edge should be rolled tightly
by the pressure wheel.
After the coil is pasted, the coil should be fixed immediately with steel nails or expansion screws, and the fixed position is 10mm from the edge of the coil, the spacing is 500mm, and it is covered
by the coil.
(6) Detailed node processing:
1 Wall pipe
The root of the through-wall pipe should be plastered and painted with non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating, and then wrapped with self-adhesive film waterproof membrane and tightly
The length of each wall pipe is not less than 250mm
2 Reservation Rummage Processing
Reserved for the basement outdoor wall waterproof key treatment part, is also the basement leakage most prone to the part, if improper treatment will cause serious leakage hazard, its construction treatment as shown
in the figure.
3 Waterproof membrane sealing end
The coil closure is fixed with metal pressure strips and steel nails, and then sealed
with sealing paste.
The coil closing should be 500 mm
above the outdoor floor.
(1) The oily base treatment agent must be applied, and the base layer treatment agent can be completely dried before the non-curing rubber waterproof coating
can be scraped.
(2) The non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating can only be carried out when it is melted into a liquid state and reaches the specified thermal temperature
(3) Scrape the non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating while rolling the self-adhesive film waterproof membrane, pay attention to the bonding effect
of the lap edge of the coil.
(4) The coil should be mechanically fixed to prevent the coil from falling off during construction, and the fixing nails should be covered
by the coil.
(5) The self-adhesive membrane waterproof membrane self-adhesive layer and the self-adhesive layer are tightly
bonded after heating by the hot melt method.
Quality acceptance criteria
(1) The lap edges of the coil should be all checked, and all the lap edges should be firmly
(2) The adhesion rate of coil and non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating ≥ 90%.
(3) After the waterproof construction is completed, there shall be no coil
or non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating and cracking of the base layer.
(4) The lap width of self-adhesive film waterproof membrane is 80mm
Finished product protection and safety precautions
(1) The construction of waterproof engineering shall have specific measures for the finished products of waterproof operation, and the operators shall not destroy the finished products
of each process at will while construction.
After the completion and acceptance of the project, there should be a special person responsible for maintenance and management, and it is strictly forbidden to gouge, punch holes and damage the waterproof layer
(2) After the coil is laid and directly exposed to sunlight for more than three weeks, plastic sheets or other materials should be used for covering protection
(3) When the civil construction party backfills the soil, two waterproof construction personnel are reserved on site to follow the whole site, and once the waterproof layer is found, it will be repaired
(4) The backfill soil should be backfilled layer by layer, layer by layer of compaction, it is strictly forbidden to appear one-time dumping and other phenomena, backfill soil is prohibited to contain construction waste, stones, concrete blocks, etc.
, once the above phenomena are found, the construction personnel should immediately stop and negotiate
with the civil construction party and the supervision party.