China Coatings Network
is used for flammable substrate surfaces, can reduce the flammability of the surface of the coated material, blocking the rapid spread of fire, to improve the refratary limit of the coated material a special
. Fire-resistant coatings are coated on the surface of the substrate, in addition to flame retardant effect, but also have rust-proof, waterproof, anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, heat-resistant and coating toughness, coloration, adhesion, dryness and a certain gloss and other properties.
are classified according to the use of coatings: finish-type fire-resistant coatings, wood fire-resistant coatings, steel structure fire-resistant coatings, concrete structure fire-resistant coatings, tunnel fire-resistant coatings, cable fire-resistant coatings;
according to the performance classification of coatings: non-expansion fire-resistant coatings, expansion-type fire-resistant coatings.
(1) fire-resistant coating itself is flammable or non-combustible, so that the protected substrate does not come into direct contact with the air, delays the object from caught fire and reduces the rate of combustion.
(2) fire-resistant coating has a lower thermal conductivity, which can delay the transfer of flame temperature to the protected substrate, in addition to its own flammability or non-flammability.
(3) fire-resistant coatings are thermally decomposed into non-combustible inert gases, diluting the flammable gases that are decomposed by heat on protected objects, making them less prone to combustion or slower to burn.
(4) nitrogen-containing fire-resistant coatings are thermally decomposed into NO, NH3 and other substations, combined with organic free substation, interrupting the chain reaction and lowering the temperature.
(5) Expansion fireproof coatings are foamed by thermal expansion, forming carbon foam insulation to enclose protected objects, delaying the transfer of heat and substrates, preventing objects from burning on fire or decreasing in intensity due to rising temperatures.
fireproof coatings use tools and equipment to evenly cover the surface of the object under construction, but their construction methods vary depending on the nature of the paint type. Blind construction will lead to undesirable results. For different construction objects and different properties of fireproof materials, we will take different construction methods. In order to obtain the best coating quality.
above is the entire process of spraying, spraying the paint with a spray gun and spraying it on the surface of the object, and the coating after spraying is of uniform quality and very high productivity. However, during the construction process, some coatings will be wasted, and because of the large amount of evaporation of foggy solvents, is not conducive to operation health. The key equipment for air spraying is the spray gun. According to the paint supply mode, the spray gun is usually divided into gravity, attraction and pressure delivery, and according to the spraying capacity is divided into small and large two categories. Paint viscosity is high, the need for air pressure, nozzle should choose a large caliber;
often use metal or non-metallic hand-scraping tools such as fiberglass scrapers, horn scrapers, plastic scrapers, hard film, etc. to scrape off excess parts such as thick slurry-type fire-resistant coatings or crevices on the surface of objects.
roll coating method is generally applicable to wall construction, paste paint on the rollers, and then roll back and forth on the wall surface, the paint glued to the wall. We are talking about a roller is a small diameter hollow cylinder, the surface sticky useful synthetic fibers made of long fluff, cylindrical ends are equipped with 2 washers, center with holes, curved handles are passed through this hole. Now the technology has been improved, the roller coating device with the air compressor conveying the coating appears.
brush coating method is not only suitable for wall construction, any other shape of object surface can be worked on, the vast majority of fire protection coatings can be used in this way of construction. Brush coating method is also very aspects of the paint construction to the surface of the object in the fine holes, fine seams, so that the surface of the object can be strengthened adhesion. However, its low production efficiency, labor intensity, and sometimes the coating surface has brush marks, affecting the decorative coating.