Waterproof additional layer (strengthening layer) is to prevent groundwater and rainwater through yin and yang corner, back watering belt, construction seam, wall extension pipe, daughter wall and other easy to crack, leak-prone parts into the building structure and the addition of additional waterproof structure. In this paper, the content description of the additional layer (strengthening layer) in the relevant specification of roof waterproofing is organized and summarized in depth.
Roofing Engineering Technical Specification
4.3.7 Due to the increase in volume material volume, the number and width of the reinforcement layer should be appropriately relaxed, and the reinforcement layer could be laid one layer, with a width of 300 to 500mm
4.5.9 additional layer design should comply with the following requirements:
1. Tiangou, eaves and roof junction, roof plane and facade junction, as well as water drop, out of the roof pipe root and other parts, should be set up coil or coating additional layer;
2. Roofing to find flat layer split seams and other parts, it is appropriate to set the clover gap additional layer, its empty floor width should not be less than 100mm;
3. Additional layer minimum thickness should be in accordance with the table 4.5.9.
Additional layer minimum thickness (mm)
additional layer material
synthetic polymer waterproof coil
high polymer modified asphalt waterproof coil
synthetic polymer waterproof coating
polymer Cement waterproof coating
high-polymorphic modified asphalt waterproof coating
4.7.8 corners and deformation seams, construction seams, rear pouring belt and other parts should be set width not less than 500mm reinforcing layer, strengthening layer should be set between the waterproof layer between the outer surface of the structure. The part of the pipe part of the wall should be strengthened by using the water stopper of the bentoyl rubber and the sealing paste of the benting soil.
the waterproof construction of the 4.11.11 coil or coated waterproof roof eaves (Figure 4.11.11) and the tiangou shall comply with the following regulations:
1. The waterproof layer of the eaves and the trench should be added under the waterproof layer, the width of the additional layer extended into the roof should not be less than 250mm;
2. The waterproof layer and the additional layer of the eaves should be turned from the bottom of the ditch to the top of the outside, the coil head is applied to the metal bar nail pressure, and the sealing material is applied to the film head coating.
4.11.14 The waterproof construction of the daughter wall shall comply with the following requirements:
1. Daughter wall pressure can be used in concrete or metal products. The top-to-in drainage slope shall not be less than 5%, and the inner and lower ends of the top shall be treated with drip water;
2. Additional layers shall be added under the waterproof layer at the floodwaters of the daughter's wall, and the width of the additional layer shall not be less than 250mm in both the plane and the facade;
3. The waterproof layer at the water level of the low daughter's wall can be directly paved or painted to the top of the pressure, the coil head is fixed by applying metal pressure bar nail, and the sealing material is sealed tightly; Brush (Figure 4.11.14-1);
4. The water-resistant layer at the high wall shall not be less than 250mm in water, and the waterproof layer head shall comply with paragraph 3 of this article; The wall of the ministry shall be waterproof (Figure 4.11.14-2);
4.11.16 Gravity drainage of the water drop (Figure 4.11.16-1, Figure 4.11.16-2) waterproof structure shall comply with the following provisions:
3. The slope of the water drop shall not be less than 5%, and the waterproof layer shall be coated with additional film;
4. Waterproof layer and additional layer should not be less than 50mm into the water drop cup, and should be bonded firmly.
4.11.18 deformation seam waterproof construction should comply with the following regulations:
1. Additional layers shall be added under the waterproof layer at the water-deformation seam, and the width of the additional layer in the plane and facade shall not be less than 250mm;
structure of the protruding roof pipe (Figure 4.11.19) shall comply with the following requirements:
2. Additional waterproof layer should be added under the waterproof layer at the water level of the pipe, and the width of the additional layer in the plane and facade should not be less than 250mm.
this part is the content of the revised description after the specification, although it does not have the same legal effect as the body of the specification, but it is recommended that users carefully read, as a correct understanding and grasp of the specification provisions of the reference.
4.1.2 provides for technical measures to ensure the quality of the works when the roof waterproofing layer is designed:
2. For areas prone to large deformation or to greater damage and aging, such as eaves, eaves, floodwaters, water drops, outstretched roof pipe roots and other parts, additional layers should be added to enhance the waterproof layer local resistance to damage and aging. Additional layers are available with coils or coatings that are compatible with the waterproof layer.
4.5.9 For the roof waterproof layer grass can be foreseen deformation of the parts, such as sub-seams, components and components, components and accessories seam parts, it is advisable to set up a coil spacer additional layer, to ensure that the waterproof layer when the grass-roots deformation has sufficient deformation interval, to avoid the waterproof layer is cracked or fatigue damage. The coil of the additional layer is the same as the coil of the waterproof layer, and the width of the additional layer should be based on the amount of deformation at the base seam and the anti-deformation ability of the coil. The practice of emptying additional layers can be glued on both sides of the additional layer, pasted unilaterally, spreading isolation paper, brushing isolation agents, etc.
4.11.11 eaves and trenches are the most concentrated drainage areas, this article provides that eaves, trenches should be additional layer. When the main waterproof layer is a coil, the additional layer should be selected waterproof coating film, not only to adapt to the more complex construction, but also reduce the difficulty of sealing treatment, forming complementary advantages of coating film and coil composite; At the junction of eaves, sky ditches and roofs, cracks often occur here due to component section changes and roof deformations, and the width of additional layers reaching into roofs should not be less than 250mm. The roof does not have a insulation layer, then the roof and eaves ditch, the additional layer of the trench should be empty at the corner, the width of the empty shop should be 200mm, to prevent the grass-roots cracking caused by the destruction of the waterproof layer.