TRIzol RNA extraction method.
Last Update: 2020-10-17
Search more information of high quality chemicals, good prices and reliable suppliers, visit
1. TRIzol reagents.
3. Isopropyl alcohol
4. 75% ethanol (DEPC H2O preparation)
5. DEPC H2O
(II) Operation step
1. Sample treatment:
cells: harvest cells 1-5×107, move into 1.5 ml
, add 1 ml Trizol, mix well, set at room temperature 5min.
: take 50-100 mg of tissue (fresh or -70 degrees C and liquid nitrogen preserved tissue can be) placed in 1.5 ml centrifugal tube, add 1 ml Trizol full homogeneity, room temperature sit 5min.
2. Add 0.2 ml chloroform, oscillate 15s and set aside 2min.
3. Centrifuges at 4 degrees C, 12000g× 15min, cleared.
4. Add 0.5 ml of isopropyl alcohol, gently mix the liquid in the tube and set aside at room temperature for 10min.
5. Centrifuges at 4 degrees C, 12000g× 10min, discarded.
6. Add 1 ml of 75% ethanol and gently wash the precipitation. 4 degrees C, 7500g×5min, discarded.
7. Dry and add the appropriate amount of DECC H2O dissolved (65 degrees C solubility 10-15min).
1. Sample volume and Trizol addition must be in accordance with step (1) ratio, can not arbitrarily increase the sample size or reduce trizol volume, otherwise the endo endo-rooted RNase inhibition is incomplete, resulting in RNA degradation.
2. The experimental process must strictly prevent contamination of RNsae.
total RNA quantitative
. The RNA quantification method is similar
of dna. RNA has the largest absorption peak at a wavelength of 260nm. As a result, RNA concentrations can be measured with 260nm wavelength dlight, with an OD value of 1 equivalent to about 40 μg/ml of single-stranded RNA. If you use a 1cm optical diameter, dilute the DNA sample with ddH2O n times and ddH2O as a blank control, according to the value of OD260 read at this time can calculate the concentration before the sample dilution:
RNA (mg/ml) - 40×OD26 The ratio of OD260/OD280 for 0 readings × dilution multiply (n)/1000
RNA pures is 2.0, so the purity of RNA can be estimated based on the ratio of OD260/OD280. A lower ratio indicates the presence
protein, and a high ratio indicates degradation of RNA.
This article is an English version of an article which is originally in the Chinese language on echemi.com and is provided for information purposes only.
This website makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness ownership or reliability of
the article or any translations thereof. If you have any concerns or complaints relating to the article, please send an email, providing a detailed
description of the concern or complaint, to email@example.com
. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days. Once verified, infringing content
will be removed immediately.